The German office of the GO FAIR International Support and Coordination Office organizes international workshops focusing on one of its three activity pillars:
- GO BUILD: Coordinating FAIR technology;
- GO CHANGE: Focusing on priorities, policies and incentives for implementing FAIR;
- GO TRAIN: Coordinating FAIR awareness and skills development training.
There are currently no upcoming workshops.
- November 25, 2019: 1st GO TRAIN workshop; topic: “FAIR training and skills” at the ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics in Hamburg; workshop report: “Connecting people and resources”
- November 11, 2019: 1st GO BUILD workshop at the ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics in Hamburg; workshop report: “Semantic Interoperability of Metadata for Cross-Domain Research of the Future”
- June 19, 2019: 1st GO CHANGE workshop at the German National Library in Frankfurt (Main); workshop report: “We’re all in the same boat”