Basic House Rules for Observers
We welcome non-active participants as Observers. In order to keep the workshops as practical and productive as possible for the participants, Observers are asked to follow some basic house rules:
- Observers are very welcome.
- Priority is given to the people for whom the workshop is intended. We will protect them from distraction and information overflow. Therefore, we kindly ask that Observers in our Zoom sessions adhere to the following rules:
- Have the microphone turned off at all times.
- Have videos turned off at all times.
- Do not write comments, or in any other way disturb the proceedings.
- Zoom Observers are kindly requested to give their full name and affiliation in the Zoom room, who will otherwise be remove them from the call.
- Observers can enter and leave the Zoom room as they please.
- Observers are aware that organisers will record the Zoom sessions and give consent for its later, possible reuse.