A GO FAIR Implementation Network (IN) is a consortium of organizations committed to, and focused on, defining and/or creating an element of the Internet of FAIR Data and Services.
- A GO FAIR Implementation Network (IN) is a partnership engaging in a concerted action to choose existing, or create novel, materials and tools as elements of the Internet of FAIR Data and Services (IFDS).
- Foster a collaborative community of harmonized practice.
- Have clearly defined plans and deliverables to implement an element of the Internet of FAIR Data and Services in a finite time.
- Have adequate resources to accomplish their proposed goals.
- Speak with one voice on a number of critical issues that are of generic importance and on which consensus has been reached.
Anyone (i.e., a person, an institution, or an existing network organisation) can join an IN. You should have a demonstrable interest and contribution, and be willing to comply with the Rules of Engagement.