ZonMw organises webinars on FAIR data management tailored to COVID-19 research, as well as registries, research networks, data portals (etc) that are developed within the COVID-19 (clinical) research community. The aim is to involve data experts, researchers and professionals in practice to make valuable data from COVID-19 research reusable. This will also help research to become prepared for future outbreaks of infectious diseases.
The webinars are organised in collaboration with Health-RI, DSCC IN, LCRDM, and VODAN.
The primary target group are the data stewards (and other data experts) who support applicants and project leaders of the ZonMw COVID-19 research programme. Other COVID-19 experts are welcome as well.
No need to register, just follow the links.
- Thursday June 18, 16 hr: Webinar 1- Requirement 1: Alignment and reuse
- Monday June 22, 16 hr: Webinar 2- Requirement 2: Pre registration (of minimally animal studies)
- Thursday June 25, 16 hr: Webinar 3- Requirement 3: FAIR data within COVID-19 research community
- Tuesday June 30, 16 hr: Webinar 4- Requirement 4: Budget for FAIR data and Open Access Publications
- Monday July 6, 16 hr: Webinar 5- Requirement 5: DMP and key items