ZonMw organises webinars on FAIR data management tailored to COVID-19 research, as well as registries, research networks, data portals (etc) that are developed within the COVID-19 (clinical) research community. The aim is to involve data experts, researchers and professionals in practice to make valuable data from COVID-19 research reusable. This will also help research to become prepared for future outbreaks of infectious diseases.
The primary target group are the data stewards (and other data experts) who support applicants and project leaders of the ZonMw COVID-19 research programme. Other COVID-19 experts are welcome as well.
No need to register, just follow the links.
- Thursday June 18, 16 hr: Webinar 1- Requirement 1: Alignment and reuse
- Monday June 22, 16 hr: Webinar 2- Requirement 2: Pre registration (of minimally animal studies)
- Thursday June 25, 16 hr: Webinar 3- Requirement 3: FAIR data within COVID-19 research community
- Tuesday June 30, 16 hr: Webinar 4- Requirement 4: Budget for FAIR data and Open Access Publications
- Monday July 6, 16 hr: Webinar 5- Requirement 5: DMP and key items