On Wednesday, 28 April 2021, at 13-15:10 EDT (19-21:10 CET) the session “FAIR Roadmap Workshop” will take place as part of the INCF Assembly.
The objective of this workshop is to survey the current landscape of FAIR initiatives, to identify available, gaps, and opportunities for collaboration. This workshop will serve as the first in a series of workshops that the INCF CTSI will host during 2021 as part of its efforts to develop a FAIR roadmap for neuroscience.
- Introduction: Jean Baptiste Poline, McGill University
- GO FAIR Initiative: Erik Schultes, GO FAIR Initiative
- RDA FAIR for research software (FAIR4RS) working group: Neil Chue Hong and Carlos Martinez, FAIR4RS
- FAIRshake: Prof Avi Ma’ayan, FAIRshake
- Professionalising FAIR data stewardship: Competences, training and education: Celia van Gelder, Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences