Join Barbara Sanchéz and Tomasz Miksa from GO FAIR Austria for a workshop on “FAIR for sensitive data” on 23 March 2022, 10-12pm CET! The workshop will be held in English.
Learn about technical and legal aspects of working with sensitive data, methods, and tools for privacy-preserving data mining/analysis and how to be FAIR with sensitive data.
- Introduction, Barbara Sanchéz, Tomasz Miksa (FAIR Office Austria)
- Methods and tools for privacy-preserving data mining / analysis, Rudolf Mayer and Tanja Šarčević (both SBA Research)
- Legal aspects of data sharing and access, Gerald Sendera (SBA Research)
- WellFort – Auditable Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis Platform, Andreas Ekelhard (SBA Research), Fajar Juang Ekaputra (TU Wien), Laura Waltersdorfer (TU Wien)
- Wrap up, Barbara Sanchéz, Tomasz Miksa (FAIR Office Austria)