Join the first FAIRPoints event on 28 January 2022 at 5-6pm CEST co-organized by GO FAIR US, SDSC, AGU, and SciLifeLab Data Centre.
This event series aims at bringing together people across the research ecosystem to discuss, highlight, and share pragmatic solutions to making FAIR a reality.
Their main aims include:
- Provide a platform for FAIR conversations featuring the latest developments from the community
- Highlight use-cases and how-to-approaches addressing FAIR implementation from researchers and research support staff perspectives
- Capture and share the discussion outcomes in pragmatic, bite-sized lesson material with integrated schemas
- Make FAIR more accessible to broader audiences
- Explore FAIR practices from a global perspective
This event series will feature the work done around FAIR implementation across collaborating organizations, cultivate engagement and relationships between researchers on all levels, data service providers, policy-, decision makers and organization members in response to rapid scientific progress, as well as foster the development of impactful and more globally connected FAIR solutions.