This event series aims at bringing together people across the research ecosystem to discuss, highlight, and share pragmatic solutions to making FAIR a reality.
Their main aims include:
- Provide a platform for FAIR conversations featuring the latest developments from the community
- Highlight use-cases and how-to-approaches addressing FAIR implementation from researchers and research support staff perspectives
- Capture and share the discussion outcomes in pragmatic, bite-sized lesson material with integrated schemas
- Make FAIR more accessible to broader audiences
- Explore FAIR practices from a global perspective
This event series will feature the work done around FAIR implementation across collaborating organizations, cultivate engagement and relationships between researchers on all levels, data service providers, policy-, decision makers and organization members in response to rapid scientific progress, as well as foster the development of impactful and more globally connected FAIR solutions.