Barend Mons will present “The FAIR Guiding Principles for Scientific Data Management and Stewardship” at the Conference on a FAIR Data Infrastructure for Materials Genomics organized by the association FAIR-DI e.V.
Topics of this conference include:
- FAIR Data Sharing and Infrastructure,
- Novel Materials Discovery,
- Metadata and Ontologies,
- Novel Materials Encyclopedia, and
- Artificial Intelligence for Materials Research.
The conference will take place as a virtual meeting.
Plenary Speakers include:
- Claudia Draxl (Executive Board Member of FAIR-DI e.V., Humboldt University, Germany) – FAIRness in Data Sharing and the Novel Materials Discovery Center of Excellence
- Barend Mons (President of CODATA, Co-Leader of the GO FAIR Initiative, Leiden University, the Netherlands) – The FAIR Guiding Principles for Scientific Data Management and Stewardship
- York Sure-Vetter (Director of the NFDI Directorate, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany) – The German Research Data Infrastructure: Concepts, Challenges and Chances
- James Warren (Director of the Materials Genome Program, Material Measurement Laboratory, NIST, USA) – The Materials Genome Initiative and Research Data Infrastructure in the USA
- Tong-Yi Zhang (Director of the Materials Genome Institute of Shanghai University, China) – Open Access and Research Data Infrastructure in China
More information about the conference and registration: https://th.fhi-berlin.mpg.de/meetings/fairdi2020/