Join the 1st Workshop on Ontologies for FAIR and FAIR Ontologies (Onto4FAIR) on 13 September 2022 in Vienna, Austria!
A key aspect in making data FAIR is the ability of machines to automatically find, access, interoperate, and reuse data with none or minimal human intervention. For that, the ability of properly and semantically describing data is essential. The workshop has the following goals:
- to bring together leaders from academia, industry and user institutions
- to discuss the adoption of FAIR principles in real-world requirements.
- to serve to inform industry and user representatives about existing research efforts that may meet their requirements.
- to investigate how the FAIR principles are supported by the use of schemes, vocabulaires, and ontologies that ideally are themselves FAIR.
- to discuss the challenges and perspectives in adopting FAIR principles.
Submit your paper by 27 June 2022! Authors will be notified on 30 July 2022.
Information about submission guidelines